- Experienced physician with urgent care or emergency department experience
- Licensure and good standing through the College of Family Physicians of Canada or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Additional training or designation in emergency medicine (CCFP-EM or FRCPC) is considered an asset
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively develop and lead teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to identify and balance priorities and interests of the public, Alberta Health Services and physicians
- Academic appointment through the University of Calgary is considered an asset
The candidate must be eligible for Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
Must read, write and speak English.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.