· Eligible for licensure and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta and CMPA
· Eligible for privileges within the Department of Family Medicine, Alberta Health Services
· Clinical excellence in the described role, with previous inpatient experience being an asset
· Excellent clinical, interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team setting to create patient focused solutions
· Exhibits leadership skills and potential
· Desire to participate and contribute to quality improvement activities
· Will be required to attend an in-person interview with an interview panel and provide references upon request
The candidate must be eligible for Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
Must read, write and speak English.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.