Alberta Health Services, Department of Medicine, in conjunction with the University of Calgary invites applications for a full-time clinical hematologist.
80-90% Clinical service in hematology including:
- Outpatient general hematology clinics based primarily at the Calgary South Health Campus (SHC)
- Inpatient hematology consult service at the SHC and Rockyview General hospital (RGH)
- Hospital inpatient hematology ward service at the Peter Lougheed Center (PLC) or Foothills Medical Center (FMC). Weekend and weeknight call as
10-20% education and research in the Division of Hematology and Department of Medicine and the Cumming School of Medicine including:
- Fellowship and Resident training and undergraduate medical education
- Contribute to research such as contribution to local databases, clinical trial accruals, etc.
Be an integral part of the Hematology team in Calgary, utilizing strong collaborative skills to support and contribute to the overall clinical, research and education mission of the Section.